Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
1. What data do we collect?
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
We collect personal data in each form, including title, first and last name, telephone number, email address, and delivery.
We collect data when you purchase an item through our site; billing information such as your credit card number and expiry date.
We collect data through cookies to generate reports for Google Analytics and Google Adsense.
2. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide The Content Garden with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our comment sections or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- This website automatically collects certain information about you through Log Data and Google Analytics. Log Data is information about your computer’s Internet Protocol Address, which is your “IP” address, browser information, Internet Service Provider’s information, your operating system, and your browser type. Similarly, Google Analytics collects certain information about your location, browsing history, the pages you visit, the equipment you used to access the website, traffic patterns, and other general patterns related to your use of the website.
3. How will we use your data?
The Content Garden collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order.
- Email you with special offers on our products.
- Email you about new posts and upcoming events through our newsletter.
- Have personalised ads on our website & generate reports for Google Analytics.
When The Content Garden processes your order, it may send data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies o prevent fraudulent purchases.
As a user of our Website, you may opt-out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the Ads Preference Manager.
As a general rule, we do not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent with the exception of the following circumstances:
- We may disclose your information to our trusted third parties that work with us such as our website hosting partners, email marketing service provider, other service providers that assist in the operation of the website, and any other affiliates and subsidiaries we rely upon to provide you products and services offered here.
- Other business entities should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity, or if we undergo a re-organization with that entity.
- We may disclose your information in order to comply with state or federal regulations related to copyright infringement lawsuits or any other legal claims related to the website.
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
4. How de we store your data?
We strive to protect and safeguard your information, but the internet is not 100% secure and we can’t guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to us or provided through the Site. Nevertheless, we maintain safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access.
When you make a purchase through our website using your credit card, you may be redirected to a third-party vendor to complete the transaction. Any information you provide during the checkout process is not stored on our website but instead provided to the vendor that completes the purchase transaction.
The Content Garden would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always be able to opt-out on a later date, by contacting us.
What are your data protection rights?
The Content Garden would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request The Content Garden for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that The Content Garden correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request The Content Garden to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that The Content Garden erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How to contact us
If you have any questions, or you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org